Explore the Many Shades of Hue’s Newly Renovated Homes with Modern Finishes
Welcome to Hue at Cityplace, a newly renovated community of apartments in Dallas, Texas, now available for rent. Come inside and choose from a selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and townhomes located between Uptown and Downtown Dallas.
- Views – Hue at Cityplace is situated in a prime location, with excellent views of the Dallas skyline.
- Balcony – Open the door to your private balcony and gaze at the beautiful, poolside view.
- Ceiling fan – Bedrooms are spacious and bright, with large windows and ceiling fans.
- Dual sink – Bathrooms have the same, quality details as the kitchen, including white cabinetry, granite countertops and custom lighting. Large walk-in closets provide plenty of space for storage.
- BBQ grills – Grill out before the Cowboys game and relax in the Adirondack chairs by the outdoor fire pit.
- Game Room – The game room is a perfect spot to invite some friends for a few rounds of poker or video games.
- Pool – Texas weather heats up quick, but a dip in the sparkling pool will cool you off.
- Cityplace Monument – Add the perfect share of color to your life at Hue at Cityplace.
- Fitness center – The multi-level fitness center can take your workout routine to new heights. From state-of-the-art cardio equipment to weight machines, you can customize the perfect program for fast results.
- Appliances – Renovations include stainless steel GE appliances, granite countertops and white cabinetry.
- Office – Stop into the leasing office today to take a tour of the community.
- Open floor plan – The open floor plans at Hue provide the perfect opportunity to design and decorate any way you choose. From mid-century modern to western chic, your furniture will fit with ease in these spacious layouts.
- Resident lounge – Hang out in the resident lounge with your laptop or mingle with your neighbors and friends.
Be a part of the growing community at Hue at Cityplace and lease one of the best apartments for rent in Dallas, TX.