We strive to make sure you stay informed and have the tools you need to protect yourself and your belongings. A great renters insurance policy will do just that and is a requirement to live at our community.
Why is renters insurance important?
- It protects you from liability
- It safeguards your property and valuables
- It will protect you and assist in recovering your possessions in the event of a loss
- It provides a quick and easy means to receive payment for claims
- It is a requirement to live at our community!
How do I obtain coverage?
Obtaining a comprehensive policy is easy! We have established partnerships with select carriers to provide a low-cost, comprehensive plan that provides the following:
Renters Insurance Select Program Benefits:
- $100,000 minimum* liability & property damage coverage
- Covers you for the life of your lease
- Covers you for damages related to water, fire, smoke & explosion (Not All Carriers cover these!)
- Guaranteed acceptance for residents of our community
- No application required
- No review of prior claims history
- No deductible for claims involving covered damage to your home
- Easy Pay Options: Money order, check, or credit cards accepted
Signing up is simple! Call eRenterPlan at (888)-205-8118 or visit them online!**
While you do have the option to select a policy from any carrier, your policy must include a minimum of $100,000 liability* and property damage coverage for the entire length of your lease. Please note: Many carriers do not provide coverage for water related incidents, which are some of the most common claims found in apartment communities.
*minimum coverage is $100,000 except where state governance dictates otherwise.
**recommended partners vary by community.
1. Can you tell me what apartments you have available?
You can check out our Floor Plans & Pricing page to see which apartments are available and the price for the apartment. If you do not see the floor plan you want or the date you want, please call the property for other possible options. Pricing and availability are subject to change at any time without notice. Quoted prices are for base rent only for a 12 month lease term and do not include other fees, such as utilities, pets, or other rentable items.
2. Why are there price ranges for the same floor plan and how do I know what the actual cost will be for a specific apartment?
Rental prices may vary based on apartment features, date of move-in, or lease length. Prices can change on a daily basis. Our leasing consultants will work with you to help you find the home that best meets your needs.
3. Can I reserve an apartment online?
Yes. In order to reserve an apartment, you will need to agree to the Rental Criteria, fill out an Application, and pay the reservation fee(s). Additional fees may apply after the initial reservation fee is paid. Additional deposit(s) may be required based on results from credit history, rental history, income verification, and other rental criteria requirements.
4. Do you accept pets? Are there any breed restrictions or pet fees?
Yes, we are a pet friendly community. You can check out our Pet Policy to view our pet fees/deposits, weight limits, maximum number of pets allowed per apartment, and breed restrictions.
5. Does the property accept electronic payments for applicants and residents?
Yes. Our electronic payment platform varies based on your property. Most properties offer a free electronic payment solution for one-time or recurring bank withdrawals. Visit BellResidents.com and select your state and property to connect to your payment platform. Contact your leasing office for more details.
6. How do I contact a customer service representative?
Visit BellResidents.com. After you select your state and community, click on the "click here" link to contact a customer care representative or click "continue" to proceed to other resident services.
7. Can I submit maintenance requests online?
Yes. BellResidents.com provides an area where you can submit maintenance requests 24 hours a day. If you have an emergency, please call the property or maintenance hotline in order to get immediate assistance.
8. Can I renew my lease online?
Yes. Our electronic renewal platform varies based on your property. Most Bell properties offer this convenient renewal service through your resident portal account at BellResidents.com. Contact your leasing office for more details.
9. I am a vendor and would like to do work for the property. Who should I contact?
Please visit BellVendors.com for more information on becoming a vendor.
10. I'm interested in applying for a position with your property. Who should I contact?
Please visit the Bell Careers section of our corporate website to learn about open positions at our property or other properties in the area. You can also apply for the position(s) of your choice through this website online, anytime.
We know that having a convenient way to make payments is important to you, so we are happy to offer the following payment options. If you prefer to see a friendly face and discuss your account we are always here for you. With two convenient payment options, the choice is yours:
Our online payment platform allows you to make a payment online, anytime!
We gladly accept Electronic Transfers from your bank account (ACH payments) or Credit Card payments. ACH payments are FREE. If you prefer to use a Credit Card, additional services fees will be charged by the credit card servicing company. The fees will vary depending on the credit card type and the amount charged. You will see the services fees as you set up your payment.
The online payment solutions may vary by property. Visit BellResidents.com or the Resident Login link on the property website to access the online payments for your property.
Traditional Payment Methods
We are happy to see you and continue to accept personal checks, cashier's checks and money orders for rent payments in our office during business hours.
If you need help accessing the online services or have questions about your account, you can reach out to the office at any time and we will be happy to help you.