- Saltwater Pool wtih Outdoor Grilling and Dining Area
- Luxurious Sun Deck with Resort Style Cabanas
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Bark Park and Pet Spa
- Car Wash Station
- Landscaped Courtyard
- 24 Hour Resident Lounge with Billiards and Wi-Fi
- Gourmet Coffee Bar
- Executive Meeting Room with Video Conferencing
- Storage Spaces Available
- Detached Garages Available
- Cyber Cafe and Lounge
- Tot Room in Fitness Center with TV and Games
- Expansive Clubhouse with Kitchen
- Spacious One, Two and Three Bedroom Floor Plans
- Energy Efficient Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer and Dryer Included in Each Home
- Gourmet Kitchens with Granite Countertops and Subway Tile Backsplash
- Designer Faux-Wood Plank Flooring
- Ceramic Tile Flooring in Bathrooms
- Luxurious Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Private Patios/Balconies*
- Walk-In Showers*
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room and Master Bedroom
- 9' Ceilings Standard and 12' Ceilings in Select Floorplans*
Dogs / Cats
3 pet limit-2 Dog MaxPet Fee
$350 for 1 pet
$450 for 2 or more
We are a pet friendly apartment community! We are pleased to accept cats and dogs. The following non-traditional pets ARE allowed: turtles, non-poisonous frogs, domestic hamsters, hermit crabs, gerbils, small domesticated birds, and domestic fish. Fees for these non-traditional acceptable pets may vary if applicable.
Unless used as an assistance animal, restricted dog breeds are NOT allowed. Restricted breeds include the following: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Husky, Wolf Hybrid, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, and St. Bernard and all "mixes" of the above breeds. Snakes, spiders, ferrets and iguanas are NOT allowed due to liability reasons.
We welcome up to three pets per home. Our pet fee is $350 for one pet or $450 for two or more pets.
** All pet fees, pet deposits, pet rent, weight limits, and the maximum number of pets allowed per apartment are subject to change at any time without notice and may be subject to certain restrictions. Contact the management office for the most up-to-date information.