We strive to make sure you stay informed and have the tools you need to protect yourself and your belongings. A great renters insurance policy will do just that and is a requirement to live at our community.
Why is renters insurance important?
- It protects you from liability
- It safeguards your property and valuables
- It will protect you and assist in recovering your possessions in the event of a loss
- It provides a quick and easy means to receive payment for claims
- It is a requirement to live at our community!
How do I obtain coverage?
Obtaining a comprehensive policy is easy! We have established partnerships with select carriers to provide a low-cost, comprehensive plan that provides the following:
Renters Insurance Select Program Benefits:
- $100,000 minimum* liability & property damage coverage
- Covers you for the life of your lease
- Covers you for damages related to water, fire, smoke & explosion (Not All Carriers cover these!)
- Guaranteed acceptance for residents of our community
- No application required
- No review of prior claims history
- No deductible for claims involving covered damage to your home
- Easy Pay Options: Money order, check, or credit cards accepted
Signing up is simple! Call eRenterPlan at (888)-205-8118 or visit them online!**
While you do have the option to select a policy from any carrier, your policy must include a minimum of $100,000 liability* and property damage coverage for the entire length of your lease. Please note: Many carriers do not provide coverage for water related incidents, which are some of the most common claims found in apartment communities.
Coverage is a requirement to live at this community! Please be advised that a Lease Violation Fee of $75 will be assessed in any month during which the required coverage lapses or expires. This fee is non-refundable.
*minimum coverage is $100,000 except where state governance dictates otherwise. **recommended partners vary by community.